Grow it Out
And speaking of growth: Sometimes a patchy beard will fill itself in if you simply let the hairs grow longer. This might mean growing a disproportionate beard in some spots, as you maintain the length of your mustache but let the cheeks grow in more.
How do you fill a patchy beard naturally?
Here is how to fix a patchy beard:
- Let it grow: Resist the urge to trim and let the beard grow out for at least four to six weeks.
- Exercise: Regular exercise would improve blood circulation on the face and promote hair growth.
- Use a beard brush:
- READ: How to grow beard naturally: Tips for faster and better growth.
Does shaving help a patchy beard?
Focus on areas where your beard growth is maximum and give it time to grow. Shaving or getting rid of your beard frequently will not be a great solution if you have a patchy beard. Keep patience till your beard grows to its full potential.
Does Beard Oil really work on patchy beards?
One of the reasons for a patchy beard is a decrease in the level of the hormone responsible for facial hair. Specially formulated for beard growth, the USTRAA Beard Growth Oil- Advanced works on the more stubborn roots and helps boosts beard growth.
If you can.t wait that long, try growing your beard out for at least 2/3 months. Most people see poor growth after a week and give up. But even in just a few months, you will notice a big change to your facial hair. Gaps that were once there could start to fill in.
How do I get my beard to fill in?
How to Fill in Your Beard
- Give Your Beard Time to Grow.
- Brush Your Beard Every Now and Then.
- Consider Using a Beard Growth Supplement.
- Shampoo and Condition Your Beard.
- Embrace the Patches?
- Don.t Let Your Patchy Beard Trick You Into Shaving.
Will my thin beard fill in?
Sure, it may fill in as you age, but that.s as much a part of your genetics as the fact that you.re patchy to begin with. While you can make a patchy beard look more full, the first thing you.ve got to do is embrace the beard you.ve got. You won.t make it fuller by wishing for new hairs.